The following illustrations form a part of a portfolio I created for my (Murat Palta) graduation thesis.
It all started 2 years ago with an experiment to blend traditional ‘oriental’ (Ottoman) motifs and contemporary ‘western’ cinema. After a positive response to “Ottoman Star Wars”, I decided to take the theme further, and developed more film posters using the same technique.
Combining global with local, traditional with contemporary, and adding a bit of humor made it a fun and rewarding experience for me. According to my marks that I got from the project, the teachers’ opinion were the same.
Hope you enjoy it.
- whitecanvaseyesguy reblogged this from akozi
- juliegunz likes this
- justanothertwat reblogged this from rurounijesus
- rurounijesus reblogged this from akozi
- blocodeespantamentos likes this
- lomuromu likes this
- aleajactaestrulestheworld reblogged this from akozi
- whitecanvaseyesguy likes this
- lulian reblogged this from akozi
- tiffow reblogged this from akozi
- thethingthatdarknessfears reblogged this from akozi
- thethingthatdarknessfears likes this
- addictedtolive likes this
- akozi posted this